iMovie helps me a lot...

Assalamualaikum n hai smua,

Today’s topic is about my chemistry lab experiment and iMovie. I have been doing the video of experiment since 2 years ago. Mula-mula tu sebab saja suka-suka since at that time I was so new to iPad and Apple technology. So, when I first did my video editing, it was too simple and I guess not helpful at all. But, I did share the videos with my students since they might need that for reference especially when they finished doing the experiment and they cannot recall the procedures.
Lepas tu, mula datang rasa best pulak buat experiment and record and editing. So, banyak jugak yang telah sy hasilkan dibantu oleh team cikgu2 Kimia MRSM Taiping dan also lab assistants. Untuk hari ni, saya nk share sikit apa yang dah sy guna dalam penyediaan video ni.
Ok of course I need a camera to record the experiment. I used the camera on the iPad to record. After that, I edited it in iMovie apps. Throughout the editing session, I also used Keynote apps to put the title of the experiment and a bit of info. In Keynote apps, I used line draw just to animate the information and export it in movie form to make it animated.
Another apps that I use is, GarageBand. I composed my very own background music instead of using the theme songs that provided in the GarageBand apps. Then, all the products that I’ve made in Keynote and GarageBand is transfer to iMovie. Sekarang, boleh la kita edit video kita di iMovie. Saya masukkan video experiment, tambahkan bahan dalam Keynote dan background music dari GarageBand tadi. Dalam video pertama, which is the reaction between chlorine and hot iron, I also record my voice using iMovie. So, you can hear my voice ye 😁.
Ok when finish, remember to touch up your video until you satisfy with the result. Don’t forget to slow down the volume of background music when you want to speak. In shaa Allah, pada masa akan datang, saya cuba tunjuk kan skit cara2 nk edit video di iMovie ye. But, I am not really an expert. I  did this because I like to do so and my products is not as good as other people yg dah memang hebat tu. I just want to share my interest with you...


So, inilah antara apps yg saya guna untuk edit video saya ni. You can just try out.
Awak semua blh la subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Video 1: Experiment of reaction between chlorine and hot iron



Untuk Video 2: Experiment the reaction of bromine with hot iron



Watch my other Chemistry Experiments on my YouTube channel. Just search Julia Mustappa on YouTube. Jumpa di sana yaaa...

OK tu saja utk hari ni. TQ uols...

Love,
Julia








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buat tatapan ibubapa yg nak hantar anak ke sekolah cina

Catatan sebagai guru Ipad..... Saat pertama kali mengenal I-pad!

Ini bumi yang kupijak...lagu Wawasan MRSM Taiping yang masih menyengat!!!